2021 Entrance Requirements:
1. Vaccinated individuals are not required to wear a mask inside the Fair. However, masks are required for all on public transportation to and from the Fair.
2. Some experiences may be modified to reduce physical contact.
3. Masks are required when entering any enclosed building.
4. Please be mindful of keeping your social distance around other guests. NO pets allowed.
5. If you have flu-like symptoms such as a cough or fever, we encourage you to stay home.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Long Island Fair you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.